We are no longer accepting requests for auditions for our 2014 new member intake. You can, however, register for the 2015 auditions. Pop over to the Auditions page or click here to complete the form.
What a Seussical! Once again, Big Bad Wolf Children’s Theatre Company wows the people of Falkirk and beyond with their latest production, Seussical the Musical. Wonderful set designs added the perfect backdrop to a cast of fabulous characters, colourful costumes and songs that made the audience both laugh and cry. But don’t just take our […]
Tickets for performances of Seussical the Musical at Falkirk Town Hall – February 4th to 8th 2014 are now available to the public from 8th November 2013. You can purchase them from the Steeple Box Office, Falkirk, tel-01324 506850. Tickets are £9 and £8 concessions (no concessions on Saturday evening) Organisational/Group bookings discount available Following […]
Big Bad Wolf took part in the annual charities day at St Modans Church, Falkirk on 26th October 2013 where they ran a successful Tombola stall. They raised a fantastic £135 which is going towards fundraising for our 2015 production of Peter Pan. Thanks to all who donated tombola prizes and thanks to the committee […]
Big Bad Wolf Children’s Theatre Company recently joined thousands of others when they held a coffee morning in aid of MacMillan nurses. It was held before and after our AGM on 29th September and was well attended by both members and parents. The fantastic sum of £326.55 was raised for a very worthy cause. Special thanks […]
Mike Benzie- A tribute to the Wee Man of Big Bad Wolf Big Bad Wolf’s Design Consultant Mike Benzie sadly passed away after a long period of illness on July 15th 2013. A former set designer with Falkirk Children’s Theatre, Mike initially came on board with Big Bad Wolf for their very first production- Aladdin […]
After a very busy and exciting weekend of auditions, Big Bad Wolf are delighted to announce the cast of our forthcoming production of Seussical The Musical. The Production Team were amazed by the talent of all those who auditioned and would like to thank each and every one of them for their terrific efforts over […]
Members were recently presented with NODA long service awards for three, six and nine years service to amateur theatre. The awards were presented by Elizabeth Donald, Noda Regional Representative for District No 3 (Central Scotland), ” “I was delighted to come along to present certificates to committed members of Big Bad Wolf. It is heartening […]
Big Bad Wolf Children’s Theatre Company members and their families participated in the production of a new road safety film as part of the Safe Drive Stay Alive campaign. Gordon Pryde, SDSA co-ordinator and group community safety manager at Central Scotland Fire and Rescue Service said, “Road crashes are traumatic for everyone involved, from the […]
- 2019 NODA Awards March 26, 2019
- 2019 Trophy Winners. February 18, 2019
- Footloose “Bursting with life and talent” February 11, 2019
- Footloose Review Is In!! January 31, 2019
- Footloose Arrives at FTH! January 28, 2019
- Seussical Opening Night February 4, 2014
- Memories of Mike Benzie September 22, 2013
- It’s Almost Time for Peter Pan! January 23, 2015
- My Son Pinocchio Artwork Competition November 12, 2016
- My Son Pinocchio Tickets Now On Sale November 12, 2016
- Carol Packer: Looking forward to the show, break a leg everyone....
- Hilary Wallace: Brilliant! Well done Sarah! From your set designer...
- Shelby Walker: Well done robbie we're all so proud of you xx...
- Camy Smith: Just been to peter pan, absolutely fantastic show,...
- Hilary Wallace: Loved having a look at the photos! Such great qual...